Thursday, December 02, 2004


So, apparently I have a deathwish. While driving back to the corn from the wheat (Kansas is NOT a corn state, I was informed by several surly Kansasians), I stopped at a Flying J for petrol. When I went inside to browse the hopelessly tacky souvenirs, I felt a pang in my belly. So, I went up to the counter and lo, they were selling various deep-fried treats, including this here "meat n'bean burrito." It was 99 cents. The lady wrapped it with utmost care and sealed it with the "flavor tape" for my dining convenience. I went outside and promptly took a picture of it; after all, if it ended up taking my young life, my family would need evidence to sue them into the ground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... that looks yummy! When you opened it did it remind you of the Blessed Virgin Mary...... put it on EBAY!