Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Gnu.

So. Today, in North Liberty, IN (10 miles South of South Bend), a man was trampled and head-butted to death by his pet wildebeest.

His.

Pet.

Wildebeest.

A gnu. Death by gnu, his coroner report will state. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but wildebeest are native creatures to East Africa, where they roam in picturesque herds. They killed Mufasa in "The Lion King" for shits and giggles. Now, they've taken another life.

I've always said that I was raised by wildebeest. Now, more than ever, I understand why I am the way I am.

Good night, Bloomington.

Dom


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I've always said that I was raised by wildebeest. Now, more than ever, I understand why I am the way I am." ~Dom.

Yes Dom, it is possible the Gnu and Moose are distant relatives.

Have a good one! :D

Gai